Re: TK24G2-L2

Post by maxmekker »

Ok. Got confirmation that only G2 Sbus have smoker connection
Drammen Rock City
maxmekker
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by maxmekker »

Now the question is . are you looking to get the tank up and running With basic functions , ore are you looking at getting it up and running + full recoil and GBS function at a later stage ?

if you intend to keep the BB function , I would say you would be good With a 'normal' TK Board ( tk40/60)
Drammen Rock City
Shootermcgraw
Private

Post by Shootermcgraw »

maxmekker wrote:Now the question is . are you looking to get the tank up and running With basic functions , ore are you looking at getting it up and running + full recoil and GBS function at a later stage ?

if you intend to keep the BB function , I would say you would be good With a 'normal' TK Board ( tk40/60)
Hi Max,
Thanks for the confirmation on the board Image
I guess at this point I will have to go with no smoke capability and figure out how to rewire it for GBS when I get it and BB. I hope it has recoil I'm really not sure after Tankzone misinformed me about the smoke capability? Tankzone don't even sell TK24SG2-L2 boards on there site.....and sold me the wrong board? He had to of known this about the boards they sell?
Now I'm thinking the board I have is not IR capable either?
Expensive Lesson learned, I wished I would have researched better before I bought...

Sent from my NS-P10A8100 using Tapatalk

You can call me Will:
Shootermcgraw
Private

Post by Shootermcgraw »

maxmekker wrote:Lets see now . did you receive ,ore was told that in order to program the Board, you will need the 'Remote ?

Remote + ir wire for programing the Boards many settings
53609521_2337318192998885_7240583522614771712_n (Small).jpg
54518849_338272473702032_6539153769051979776_n (Small).jpg
Port cn10/11 is for smoker . I have not been told that this port is 'deleted' on the TK24g2. I will check if this is true ore false on 'G2' vers

is this a Sbus Board ?
Hi Max,
Thanks, I really like the remote illustration! I know I would use this and ask questions when I got to that point in my build ! Very handy....but I didn't receive a remote, Tankzone said I needed to send off to Clark for that? I don't have the programming tool that plugs into board.
As far as s-buss board? I'm not sure what board Tankzone sent back to me after they said they tested it and resent a different board back to me? I don't think it's the G2 board that I paid for originally now? I think the way to know if I have the G2 board is to buy the GBS and install it to board and see if it works, and looking at online Clark instructions for Heng long upper hull, bb instructions have different connection points then my Heng long upper hull with bb? Alot of question marks right now. This is where I would need photos of same tank hook up.

You can call me Will:
Shootermcgraw
Private

Post by Shootermcgraw »

maxmekker wrote:Now the question is . are you looking to get the tank up and running With basic functions , ore are you looking at getting it up and running + full recoil and GBS function at a later stage ?

Hi Max,
I wanted to use board for GBS function and IR function, would I have to send it back to Clark for accomplishing that? Or pay for Sony remote and programmer to do it myself, witch I have no idea how to?

You can call me Will:
Shootermcgraw
Private

Post by Shootermcgraw »

Shootermcgraw wrote:

Hi Max,
I wanted to use board for GBS function and IR function, would I have to send it back to Clark for accomplishing that? Or pay for Sony remote and programmer to do it myself, witch I have no idea how to?

Hi Max,
Is programming a Clark board something you know how to do?

You can call me Will:
maxmekker
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by maxmekker »

Yes I can help you With sony Remote and programing .
I am on Facebook, messenger if you would like to pm me there (?)
Search for Stian Sollie

If you are to experience the full joy of a G2 setup I would advise to rebuild the tank with servo rotation + servo recoil/elevation kit

http://www.clark-model.com/eng/kit_116_HL_L2/index.htm
http://www.clark-model.com/eng/kit_16014/index.htm

Here is the tk2. 'G2' page were you will find installation advise and settings 'how to'
http://www.clark-model.com/eng/prod_rx20/index.html

the board is IR ready .

Do a little read once more and get baclk to, and we shall see if we can get you up and running :thumbup:
Drammen Rock City

Return to “Clark”