how to install tk22 into a torro king tiger

Discussion for Clark electronics.
Tank Maniac
Recruit

how to install tk22 into a torro king tiger

Post by Tank Maniac »

Hi guys hope you can help. I am a raw nooby with rc tanks this is going to be a real basic question so please accept my apologies here we go.
my question is how to install a clark tk22 board into a torro king tiger and configure a flysky fs-i6 to run tank. hope you guys can help. :D
dgsselkirk
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: how to install tk22 into a torro king tiger

Post by dgsselkirk »

Print out all the instructions from The Clark website take a deep breath and be methodical in following the instructions. Is it BB or IR?

http://www.clark-model.com/eng/index_e.html
"There are things in Russia which are not as they seem..."
Georgy Konstantinovich Zhukov
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Post by silversurfer1947 »

Follow what Dean has suggested. Regarding the FlySky i6, I would suggest you initially connect it up exactly as per the Clark instructions. I am assuming you are using the receiver that came with the transmitter, so it will already be bound. Either sit the tank so the tracks are off the ground or put it on the floor with space around. Turn on the transmitter then the tank. Try out the controls and see what does what. Then it is a matter of swapping the receiver channels around till the controls work as you want them to. A lot of people have throttle and steering on the right stick and turret functions on the left. I am left handed so prefer mine the other way around. One modification I would suggest is to make both sticks self center g.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
Simonslim
Recruit

Post by Simonslim »

Just bought a Torro Tiger 1 and I'm going to be switching boards soon. Is it possible to have the main gun firing from a switch with the tk22 rather than from pushing the stick forward.
Simon.
lmcq11
2nd Lieutenant

Post by lmcq11 »

Hi, for that, I suggest you get a TK-60 instead of a TK-22 if you have 8 channels or more on your receiver.
Simonslim
Recruit

Post by Simonslim »

lmcq11 wrote:Hi, for that, I suggest you get a TK-60 instead of a TK-22 if you have 8 channels or more on your receiver.
Cheers, will do.
Simon.

Return to “Clark”