TK60 non Sbus help

Discussion for Clark electronics.
68firebird
Recruit

TK60 non Sbus help

Post by 68firebird »

Purchased a tk60 and flysky is16s and 10ch as per clark setup.bound tx to rx and plugged in ch1-8 as per instrutions.assiged chrysler 7and 8 to switches.set trims to centre 50%.nothing.please any suggestions.
Many thanks
c.rainford73
Major

Re: TK60 non Sbus help

Post by c.rainford73 »

68firebird wrote:Purchased a tk60 and flysky is16s and 10ch as per clark setup.bound tx to rx and plugged in ch1-8 as per instrutions.assiged chrysler 7and 8 to switches.set trims to centre 50%.nothing.please any suggestions.
Many thanks
What's happening with your setup? More details please Image
Tanks alot.... :wave:
68firebird
Recruit

Post by 68firebird »

Turn on power and rx red light comes on.shift switches to start engine
No sound shift switch to engage clutch.no motion from motors. I don't have a volume knob connected to board and upper hull and smoker not connected.
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

68firebird wrote:Turn on power and rx red light comes on.shift switches to start engine
No sound shift switch to engage clutch.no motion from motors. I don't have a volume knob connected to board and upper hull and smoker not connected.
You must have a volume knob for sound. Image
68firebird
Recruit

Post by 68firebird »

Ok thanks I'll find a volume knob.does everything have to be plugged I to board or can you plug one item at a time.
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

68firebird wrote:Ok thanks I'll find a volume knob.does everything have to be plugged I to board or can you plug one item at a time.
Not necessarily, but the primary connections like power, speaker and volume pot need to be connected. Or all at one time. Hope this helps.
maxmekker
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by maxmekker »

68firebird wrote:Purchased a tk60 and flysky is16s and 10ch as per clark setup.bound tx to rx and plugged in ch1-8 as per instrutions.assiged chrysler 7and 8 to switches.set trims to centre 50%.nothing.please any suggestions.
Many thanks

did you get any info on how to setup/ program the radio etch upon purchace ?

dont forget to put a jumper in the SW port

this might help you :thumbup:

phpBB [video]
Drammen Rock City
68firebird
Recruit

Post by 68firebird »

I've put a jumper in the switch port.power is supplied from main battery on off.
maxmekker
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by maxmekker »

Any progress ?
Drammen Rock City
68firebird
Recruit

Post by 68firebird »

I've watched the video and have had some success as in I now have some sound and forward and reverse.have not fitted the top deck and turrett.the rotary dials do what there supposed to do and switches B and C kind of do what there supposed to do as in STOP start and neutral and I can rev the motor.when I engage gear I only have forward and reverse.in the video it says assign channels 5&6.but on the clark website for non s bus these rant used on the 10ch rx.ive plugged into the rx chrysler 1to4 and 789and10
Any idea as please

Return to “Clark”