Clark TK 22

Discussion for Clark electronics.
corbyspencer
Recruit

Clark TK 22

Post by corbyspencer »

Hi

My Torro KT has had a Clark tk 22 board installed. I am using a Flysky fs-i6 upgraded to 10 channels. Having bound the Tx to the Rx in both original 6ch and 10 ch setups the sticks work fine but the aux.switches do not work, they can be seen to work on the Tx screen. According to the Clark and Tankzone websites this function is available on the tk 22.

Has anyone else encountered this and if so were you able to fix it. I'm a bit hampered as I am a newbie to radio control.

Corbyspencer
jarndice
Colonel

Re: Clark TK 22

Post by jarndice »

Hi The first time you come to the Forum is usually to introduce yourself and tell us about where you are and how you got involved in this hobby,
We encourage questions but first things first please or do you eat ice cream before the steak and chips?
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

Yes indeed please take the time to formally introduce yourself, we are a very helpful bunch and just want to know a wee bit about what your interests are and a bit about yourself before you post questions.....

Than ask away.....
Tanks alot.... :wave:
tomhugill
Captain

Post by tomhugill »

corbyspencer wrote:Hi

My Torro KT has had a Clark tk 22 board installed. I am using a Flysky fs-i6 upgraded to 10 channels. Having bound the Tx to the Rx in both original 6ch and 10 ch setups the sticks work fine but the aux.switches do not work, they can be seen to work on the Tx screen. According to the Clark and Tankzone websites this function is available on the tk 22.

Has anyone else encountered this and if so were you able to fix it. I'm a bit hampered as I am a newbie to radio control.

Corbyspencer
If you've a tk22 and not tk24 sbus or tk60 then it only works on the 4 stick channels not the switches. A tk24 sbus or tk60 will use switches.
maxmekker
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by maxmekker »

Corbyspencer

Here you can see the difference ( tk22 will be like the tk24 4 ch )

phpBB [video]
Drammen Rock City
corbyspencer
Recruit

Post by corbyspencer »

tomhugill wrote:

Corbyspencer
If you've a tk22 and not tk24 sbus or tk60 then it only works on the 4 stick channels not the switches. A tk24 sbus or tk60 will use switches.
If that is the case then why does the board have a smoke gen and smoke switch and if the switches don't work how do I get the smoke to work please
tomhugill
Captain

Post by tomhugill »

No got a scooby sorry I don't use smokers.
Code501
Private

Post by Code501 »

Take a look at the diagram I made...:http://www.clark-model.com/eng/prod_rx2 ... 20v1_0.jpg
*Leopard 2A6
*JagdSturmTiger (128mm PAK 44)
*JagdTiger (88mm PAK 43)
*Elefant
*SdKfz 234/2 Puma
*SdKfz 251 PAK 40

Return to “Clark”