Clark Tk-24 Sbus setup

Discussion for Clark electronics.
c.rainford73
Major

Re: Clark Tk-24 Sbus setup

Post by c.rainford73 »

MichaelC wrote:I was just wondering if you are using Sbus, can you still use the stick combination to turn on engine etc or if that gets disabled because it has been assigned to a separate channel instead of a combination of channels when it is only 4 channels.
Hi MikeImageFrom my experience setting this up in the Lee, the switches take over all the auxiliary functions that you used to have to be a ninja warrior to master.

Once all the switches are assigned and all functions like clutch, lights, machine guns and engine start and off are assigned the sticks only control the throttle, gun elevation and traverse.

IMHO this is by far the best product Clark has produced.

Have a wonderful New Year Mike Image
Tanks alot.... :wave:
maxmekker
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by maxmekker »

Thanks for stepping in CR73, I totally forgot to check back in this tread. :thumbup:
Drammen Rock City
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

maxmekker wrote:Thanks for stepping in CR73, I totally forgot to check back in this tread. Image
You are most welcome Mr Maxmekker. I'll be ready for another one very soon for the JS-3Image
Tanks alot.... :wave:
corbyspencer
Recruit

Post by corbyspencer »

I have a Clark tk24s on the way to replace the TK22 what cabling will I need to marry it to a Flysky 10 channel I-bus receiver and is there an online shop which sells them. The video demo of the TK24 is amazing really looking forward to installing the new board
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Post by silversurfer1947 »

Is it coming from Stian? I bought a TK24 s-bus from him for my Nashorn and so far as I recall, it did not need anything other than what it came with. I am using the FlySky i6X 10 channel transmitter and receiver. I do recall having to chop a standard servo cable so it was signal only. Stian included a photo showing what had to be done. If you have not done so before, you need to set up one of the transmitter models to s-bus output, then assign the various channels as per the instructions.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D

Return to “Clark”