is there any review of the tk60 module?

Discussion for Clark electronics.
Jussek
Sergeant

is there any review of the tk60 module?

Post by Jussek »

hi all

and Maxmekker in particular

for some time on i'm on the thought of get rid of the HL guts. I already have a Turnigy 9XR PRO and several receivers (HK 6CH and FlySky FS-R9B 8Ch)

now the big question... witch electronics?
i've seen a lot of threads in the forums but IIRC, i've not seen the review of this module. I'm trying to find the real issues i can find swapping one electronics for another, especially the said 'soldering'...

maybe i missed it, but i can't find any review here.... :{

anyone can help?

best regards
Jussek

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Club-RC-Reus-Secci%C3%B3-de-Modelisme-Militar-Radiocontrolat-PzGr-Tarraco/639220812799552
tomhugill
Captain

Re: is there any review of the tk60 module?

Post by tomhugill »

If you're worried about soldering go through the Clark manual as it tells you the alterations required. As to videos madmexer on here has done many.
maxmekker
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by maxmekker »

Hello there :wave: .

Most of the aftermarked boards today need some sort if minor rewiring depending on your tank modell, say if it is a heng long recoil unit , BB's unit ore asiatam/torro/taigen.

the action needed towards those recoil units are described on Clarks page with re wiring and photos. Today Many want to change out the unit all together with a more 'in tune' servo recoil unit , be it the 'universal' ore one of the units he has for a spesific turret .

Ask here ore PM if you need more info on prices , sounds etc :thumbup:
Drammen Rock City
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

maxmekker wrote:Hello there :wave: .

Most of the aftermarked boards today need some sort if minor rewiring depending on your tank modell, say if it is a heng long recoil unit , BB's unit ore asiatam/torro/taigen.

the action needed towards those recoil units are described on Clarks page with re wiring and photos. Today Many want to change out the unit all together with a more 'in tune' servo recoil unit , be it the 'universal' ore one of the units he has for a spesific turret .

Ask here ore PM if you need more info on prices , sounds etc Image
I've opted to remove the airsoft mechanism in my Clark equipped tanks ( as Mr Maxmekker has mentioned) and have upgraded IMHO to servo recoil and IR flash for more realism. Excellent sound. Powerful built in amplifier and easy to setupImage

That being said the rewiring for airsoft is not that difficult and there are quite a few videos and pictures of the process onlineImage

Carl
Tanks alot.... :wave:
Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

Thanks guys!

Stian i will pm you
Jussek

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Club-RC-Reus-Secci%C3%B3-de-Modelisme-Militar-Radiocontrolat-PzGr-Tarraco/639220812799552
maxmekker
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by maxmekker »

Jussek wrote:Thanks guys!

Stian i will pm you
:thumbup:
Drammen Rock City

Return to “Clark”