TK 22 mise service

Discussion for Clark electronics.
Jofaur86
Warrant Officer 1st Class

TK 22 mise service

Post by Jofaur86 »

Hello :D ,
Following the commissioning of the TK 22 with a Graupner ( TX ) MC 12 radio mode 2,here is the configuration i get ?
Right vertical handle ( voie 2 ) front/rear.Vertical left stick,top left corner stop/start bottom left angle,machine gun,bottom right angle fire canon,in the trop right angle,another machine gun sound,left horizon stick turret rotation ( voie 4 )? Both sleeves are back to neutral,seems strange to me :O Thank you for reponse :thumbup:
Jofaur86

Re: TK 22 mise service

Post by Jofaur86 »

Hello,
Having a peoblem with a TK 22/24 turntable someone have an idea ? Everything seems to work? Except the canon elevation by servo??that can't program ? And maybe another problem ? But everything in ist time.I do not understand anything about the TV remote control ( yinxiang ? Not Sony ? ) in advance thank you fir the possible help :thumbup:
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

I am assuming your Tank is "Airsoft" not "IR" because the CLARK TK22 needs modifying to get elevation working with "Airsoft" Tanks,
Your documentation should cover it.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Have you tried
www.clark-model.com/eng
There is also a U-Tube Clark TK22 set up video if you need it.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Jofaur86

Post by Jofaur86 »

Good evening :D
Thank you for the answer :thumbup: I do not know if " airsoft " ?because bought used with TK and canon recoil by servo ( ckark ) I read and reread the clark site and find the solution depute lany programming test 8O ,on the handle right vertical only,have accélération,and the one the left,turret,machine gun at the top rigth,gun at the botton right,with recoil,and that's it in mode 1
I admit that begins :{ :thumbdown:
I no longer count the time spent :yawn:
Jofaur86

Post by Jofaur86 »

Good evening :D
I don't know if someone could enligthen me ? I've been struggling up aTK 22/24,I don't understand anything about the programming of the Futaba T7CP transmitter :wtf: :wtf: level sittings,I have Epoint ? ,Step? Subtrim?etc.I manage to operate the TK a times but not necessarily in the order indicated on theClark website
Just want to know if possible ?the main settings ( recoil and servo élévation ) on the radio.
Thank you in advance for the help me :thumbup:

Return to “Clark”