Christmas special chat thread.

EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: Christmas special chat thread.

Post by EAO »

silversurfer1947 wrote:Come on people. There are 11 great models to choose from. So far only 15 votes. We needs lots more votes. It won't cost you anything apart from your time.
I'm still mulling over which model to choose! :think: This is way harder than the other month's TOTM competition! I've got it narrowed down to 4 vehicles! :crazy:

Regards,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Don't forget to get those votes in folks, otherwise Santa's little helper will put you on the naughty list. . . .

I taut I taw a Puddy tat. . . .
Attachments
Cats_da530b_5448882.gif
Cats_da530b_5448882.gif (1.99 MiB) Viewed 1852 times
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
EAO

Post by EAO »

All right,
finally made my decision! Narrowed it down from 4 to 3, then made a pro and con list to compare the remaining entries. Vacillated wildly for a day or so, but finally made my decision. I'm happy with my choice...I think! :crazy:

Regards,
Eric.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!
EAO

Post by EAO »

EAO wrote:All right,
finally made my decision! Narrowed it down from 4 to 3, then made a pro and con list to compare the remaining entries. Vacillated wildly for a day or so, but finally made my decision. I'm happy with my choice...I think! :crazy:

Regards,
Eric.
I've never quoted myself on here before! :wtf: It's funny but the 4 tanks that I had such a hard time choosing over were the 4 that landed at the top of the list! Seems I wasn't alone in liking those 4 entries! By the way, the other 7 entries were also all top notch too!

Cheers,
Eric.

UP THE IRONS!

Return to “Tank of the Month”