April TOTM chat thread.

Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: April TOTM chat thread.

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

So John, you're basically saying that you helped your little brother with the build and painted his tank for him.
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: April TOTM chat thread.

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Anyway, this latest question got me thinking, some of us are big brother's, dad's and granddad's that help the little ones with their builds, I can think of a few on this forum that do this.
Although one of my past TOTM submissions is now gone, I once posted the Sherman I got for my grandson, I may have paid for it and all the work done to it, but, it was never for me.
Therefore on this basis, I think I have to allow John to show what he did for his kid brother.
As John has already posted a submission this month, I think it best to leave things as they are this month. But next month this Tiger will be welcomed. Unless John happens to win this month, then it will have to wait till the following month.

I will add a thought for parents etc doing this on behalf of their child. This competition is for a bit of fun. But if the child's piece of armour doesn't do so well and your child knows, they may get upset. Just saying.
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?

Return to “Tank of the Month”