Re: November TOTM winner.

Post by maxmekker »

Congratz from Norway
Drammen Rock City
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Bravo Sir, an extraordinary subject, beautifully presented and completed.
A worthy winner and one that shows many facets of the hobby to the highest level.

Thanks too to all those that took the time and had the interest to enter, and to those few that voted.

Im not ever going to build an M113, but it sure has plenty I can learn from to apply elsewhere.

:clap: :clap:
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

I just noticed.................
Mr Cq11, you have missing ordinance !!
Some (now infamous) jack burglar has run off with one of your TOW 's 8O :haha:
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good morning,
Louis, you get the very best out of Ludwig's laser cut kits. The vehicle looks spot on for detail and offers the solid appearance of a real piece of armor. Extremely well done to all the entrants as well.
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
lmcq11
2nd Lieutenant

Post by lmcq11 »

Hi, thank you all,

All entries were great models;

The MRAP has a superb construction with interior. Would ne nice to see it again weathered, with field equipment all over and a crew inside with weapons at the ready, maybe with interior red lighting in some evening shots too...

Great Tamiya Panther with excellent weathering. Would be nice to see it again in the snow.

The unique and beautiful T34 from Carl is the most electronically advanced RC tank i have seen. Carl is a wizard.

I have seen the M60 Sherman in the Show Off section. It's superb with lots of unique modifications. Very well done.

It was a honour for the M113 to be shown with all these great models.

Best Regards,
Louis
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

Louis it's truly an honor just to be mentioned in this month's competition. I follow your builds and use them as a benchmark for myself. Truly fantastic piece you deserve our appreciation and accolades :clap: :clap:
Tanks alot.... :wave:
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

I'm sure any museum, or serious model collection, would be graced by your contribution, Louis. :clap: :wave:
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

Congratulations, Louis. That's an excellent model and you did an excellent job on it. And to win with such stiff competition is an extra accomplishment. All of the entries this month presented truly outstanding models. It really shows just how much talent there is on this forum.
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Model Builder 4 »

Well done Louis, beautiful model :clap: all excellent looking entries this month guy's :thumbup:

Cheers, Lee.
Me ? Addicted ? Never !! :crazy:
Ad Lav
Captain

Post by Ad Lav »

Congrats! Another fine piece!

Return to “Tank of the Month”