61%
Seperate Photo/Video threads current format
39%

Total votes: 28

c.rainford73
Major

Re: TOTM Edits and Changes

Post by c.rainford73 »

So far 26 votes have been cast. We have a few more hours left so make your voice heard :clap: :clap:
Tanks alot.... :wave:
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

Thank you very much to everyone who has taken the time to vote. :thumbup:

We will now have a combined Photo/Video thread :clap:

For those of you who voted for the original format please take the time to enter your builds and give this new format time to develop.

I will roll out the finalized format based on what we have discussed and will also have our TOTM thread created for the first of May.

Your feedback is always appreciated as many of you know this is something I do so we can all have fun and enjoy some friendly competition as well as good conversation :clap:

I want to keep the thread fresh and ask questions and employ changes based on your feedback so it can be the best it can be.

Being able to present and organize this thread every month is truly humbling and something I really enjoy!

Cheers

Carl
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

Good evening to all :wave: TOTM for May will be a combined Photo/Video thread. This format is in its infancy so please be patient and let it evolve.

You can enter Photos 6( maximum) plus one video of your build. The video can be 2 minutes long. ( shorter if you so choose)

If you don't want to or have no video feel free to enter with 8 photos.(maximum) no video is needed. There is no photo minimum but at least one will help :crazy:

Remember a video does not assure a win, so pick and choose your media carefully.

Please include important information about your build including the builder, electronics and upgrades.

The number of photos is limited but can be less than the maximum amount allowed.

Examples.... 4 pictures + 1 video
8 pictures + no video
2 pictures + 1 video
5 pictures + no video

All videos should be accompanied with at least one photo.

Remember to have fun, submissions will be allowed for one week.

We will vote for a week to follow :thumbup:

Return to “Tank of the Month”