18%
Comet A34
29%

Total votes: 17

c.rainford73
Major

APRIL TOTM Video submission thread

Post by c.rainford73 »

Here's the place to submit a video of your tank, military trucks or armoured vehicles. If you submit in the photo section, don't submit here. Likewise if you post a video, don't submit the same vehicle in the photo section. Pretty simple :wave:

Videos should be anywhere from a minute to 5 minutes long. Put some information about the build on your submission.

Let's have fun :clap:
Tanks alot.... :wave:
c.rainford73
Major

Re: APRIL TOTM Video submission thread

Post by c.rainford73 »

There are a few days left to enter the TOTM video submission thread. Nobody has entered yet, huge turnout for the photo section :thumbup:

Let's get a few pieces for this month's video competition :wave:
Tanks alot.... :wave:
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Hola all. To help out a Friend, I will toss up a simple video of my early StuG III Ausf B.. This was a very short outdoor run of the assault gun. Built and painted some time ago by yours truly using a Taigen Pz III, a TauchPanzer upper hull and a Profiline StuG III resin kit. Enjoy!

phpBB [video]

( This will be easy to one up so help Carl out and post up a Video! ;o)
...Here for the Dawn...
Panzerjaeger66
Corporal

Post by Panzerjaeger66 »

well colleagues, this is my StuG III Ausf. F. It was my 1st RC tank, consisting of an HL StuG III Ausf. G and completely new scratch built upper hull made of Styrene. Still working with an RX-18, 27MHz.
The MG is only an idea, because in the early days, StuG´s had only MP´s for self defence. It uses a very small LED through the gun tube.

phpBB [video]

Freddy
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

PJ66!
Love that video and the led firing through the MG!! I have one set up on the back deck of my early StuG because I bet that those assault gun commanders were looking for and obtaining any kind of infantry defense weapons that they could. I have one of the 'crew' firing an MP-40 through the drivers vision slit. ( Seemed the best use of the mg led and some fibre optic line to me at the time but your MG on the case mate roof is a show stopper! )
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

Well, if we're throwing up old StuG videos this month I'll climb on board. Personally, I like both the previous entries better than mine (that LED machine gun is especially cool), but I do have the coolest Tank Commander. You'll have to look close to spot him, though. 8) :haha:

phpBB [video]

And just fair warning - when I finally get around to doing the video of the Hetzer for this thread, the rest of you Mulletheads might as well stay at home. Nyaah. @) @) @) :haha: :haha: :/ :wave:

Edit: Carl asked for a bit on the build, so

Imex/Taigen Metal Edition StuG III
Brass dual ratio gearboxes
IBU2
Metal tools
Metal Spare Track
New air filter boxes with PE screens
And of course a bucket
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
tomhugill
Captain

Post by tomhugill »

It can't just be stugs. Little video of my Cromwell being put through its paces on grass.

phpBB [video]
wibblywobbly
Major

Post by wibblywobbly »

100% scratch built Comet A34. Clark TK24, and the worst cameraman in the world... :S

phpBB [video]
Tiger 1 Late
Panther G
King Tiger
M36 B1

Return to “Tank of the Month”