27%
Egorz Tiger I
73%

Total votes: 15

c.rainford73
Major

TOTM VIDEO SUBMISSION THREAD MARCH

Post by c.rainford73 »

Here's the place for all of your videos of your armour or trucks can be submitted. They should be at least a minute long and add a description of your build. Let's see what you have to show off :wave: One video per entry. If you enter your build on the video submission thread it cannot be entered in the photo section.

Good luck to all :thumbup:
Tanks alot.... :wave:
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: TOTM VIDEO SUBMISSION THREAD MARCH

Post by PainlessWolf »

Evenin' all. You all know my early Taigen Panther G. I did a detail Build on it a few years ago and was going to submit it in photos last month til' I broke a track running it out in the lot. Well, the track is repaired plus I did a little weathering and juiced up the Commander a bit tonight. This tank still uses Taigen Ver 1 electronics but have no fear, I was not about to drive it off of the counter top. ;o) Also, I did not load the airgun for the video ( "You'll shoot yer eye out, kid!" ) Enjoy!

phpBB [video]
...Here for the Dawn...
Egorz
Lance Corporal

Post by Egorz »

:haha: hi, everybody. this is a tiger of Michael wittman 007. thanks to all for viewing. can to whom, it will be interesting. :wtf:
phpBB [video]
Burger_Patrol1
Lance Corporal

Post by Burger_Patrol1 »

Wow, the detail on this Tiger is crazy cool!! The starter crank is sweet and it is awesome how you detailed the engine compartment and still managed to get a sound speaker unit in there. :clap:
Tanks a lot,
Burger_Patrol1
Brea, CA. USA ;D
Tamy T1
Tamy Sand Scorcher
Tamy BlackFoot
Tamy Clodbuster
Static Dio's
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Just ridiculously good :O ..............
I'm particularly keen on how you did your paint and the colours you used.
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Egorz
Lance Corporal

Post by Egorz »

the motor compartment remained not touched. the loudspeaker had enough place and the amplifier and to the servo-driver 360 for the curve starter. the
costs Clark tk 22 but I have burned a sound, the amplifier about AliExpress was necessary to put. tamiya xf paint.

Return to “Tank of the Month”