TOTM Threads Coming soon for January 2018!

c.rainford73
Major

TOTM Threads Coming soon for January 2018!

Post by c.rainford73 »

It's almost that time again. The format for the month of January will follow the rules of the previous two months that I've setup.

As everyone knows the Holidays are upon us and time and seem to be a scarcity for many of us.

I will post the threads on January 1st but this time they will run until the 10th so we all have more time to get our submissions in after the New Year.

Voting will run as usual for a week until the 17th.

As we move forward into the new year I will post a seperate thread sometime in January to ask everyone for ideas and thoughts that we can vote on and add to our existing TOTM format.

Together as members I think we can come up with some good ones and sort out what would work best in the future and implement these best ideas. Potential changes that are agreed upon, can be tested out on a case by case basis.

All the best in the New Year

Carl
Tanks alot.... :wave:
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Re: TOTM Threads Coming soon for January 2018!

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Cheers Mr Rainford, and all thanks to your good self for the commitment & consistency.
We know its not easy .
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
c.rainford73
Major

Re: TOTM Threads Coming soon for January 2018!

Post by c.rainford73 »

You are most welcome Mr Herman. It's the least I could do for such a wonderful forum. :thumbup:
Tanks alot.... :wave:

Return to “Tank of the Month”