Tank Of The Month for November

c.rainford73
Major

Tank Of The Month for November

Post by c.rainford73 »

Greetings all

Tank of the month will begin on November 1st.
After some discussion the format will be as follows:

Any Tank, armoured fighting vehicle or military truck is welcome. Vehicles must be remote controlled so as before no static builds will be allowed to compete.

Larger scale Rc tanks and vehicles are welcomed.

The competition will have two sections so photo and video submissions will be seperated.

If you have a picture set to submit your vehicle will be judged in the TOTM picture thread.

If your thing is video you will have the chance to enter your video ( single one please) of your vehicle in the TOTM video submission thread.

Choose the section that best suits your skill, this will allow for more entrants and encourage more to come forward with what they are more likely to show off thier best work:

If your tank or vehicle is submitted in the photo section there will be no video of the same tank submitted. ( one entrant per month)

Likewise if you submit via video that vehicle will not be allowed to compete in the picture thread.

Video or short movie will be limited to approximately 5 minutes.

Feedback is welcomed and benefits everyone so please don't hesitate to add some ideas before November's TOTM competition.

Thanks to everyone for thier patience and kind words as we move toward the roll-out.

Carl
Tanks alot.... :wave:
c.rainford73
Major

Re: Tank Of The Month for November

Post by c.rainford73 »

Just a friendly reminder to all who are interested to get thier Photos and Videos ready for the TOTM picture and video submission threads on November 1st

We will have two separate threads submissions allowed until the 8th.

Voting will be open from November 9th until the 15th.

The winners will be announced the 16th and will bask in the glory until December 1st when the next group will be submitted.

Please feel free to enter and don't feel that your hard won't have a chance to win. Show off your hard work!

The more the merrier.

The addition of the video thread will allow those who are better with video to compete if pictures aren't thier thing.

Cheers

Carl
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

Hello to all I see some wonderful contributions to the photo submission section already let's keep it up and get some videos submitted in the video section also thanks so much
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

Keeps the submissions coming gents they are fantastic

Videos to submit anyone.....??

Carl
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

I wanted to thank everyone who has taken the time to submit their wonderful builds so far. We have received some incredible photos and videos. The competition is still open for submission until the end of day on November 8th so keep them coming
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

Friendly reminder that our contest entrants are allowed to be submitted until November 8th so you have some time if you haven't decided yet! Very nice quality competitors so far :wave:
Vanguard
Lance Corporal

Post by Vanguard »

Hey Carl, loving the video concept of the competition, genius :).
"A sherman can give you a very nice ...edge"
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

Vanguard wrote:Hey Carl, loving the video concept of the competition, genius :).
I'm glad you like it. It's something that's been discussed before and I'm just running with it Image
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

A very big thank you to everyone who has submitted photos and videos for TOTM November:clap:

We have had a very nice turnout with some incredible pieces of armour!

A friendly reminder to anyone who had not submitted anything yet that they are allowed to enter until midnight November 8th so send in your pictures or videos. We have quite an impressive bunch of entrants already but the more the merrierImage

Good luck to all

Carl
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

Love the fact that you're allowing video. The fact that it's been split into two different competitions? Not so much. This is just my opinion and we all know about opinions, but I would have preferred it to just add the video option to the existing TOTM, not making it a separate competition. The men on this forum are capable of judging tanks based on the tank itself, and the video effects shouldn't sway them but should allow a more thorough examination of the model. Like it's been said, maybe you have a new sound system or smoker and video shows it much better, but I'm not crazy about the idea that posting a video prohibits me from posting still photos as well.

But it is a step forward and huge respect to the guys that put this thread on for us every month. It can be a thankless job and I'm very grateful to those that take it on.
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!

Return to “Tank of the Month”