August TOTM chat thread.

Moderator: TOTM Managers

Postby Panzerjaeger66 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:35 am

yes, this month is a real challenge, when I look at all that high quality entries!
It‘ll be getting very exciting...

Panzerjaeger66
Lance Corporal
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:20 pm
Location: West of Austria

Postby jimbo_wa » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:34 am

Is it just me, but I cannot vote via Tapatalk on iPad or phone - the poll does not show.

Going on the laptop, all works as it should...


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
User avatar
jimbo_wa
Corporal
 
Posts: 257
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:55 pm
Location: Cambridge, UK

Postby Son of a gun-ner » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:00 pm

jimbo_wa wrote:Is it just me, but I cannot vote via Tapatalk on iPad or phone - the poll does not show.

Going on the laptop, all works as it should...


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's weird, not heard that one before :think:

Sent from my soon to be rid of Samsung and their bloatware using gunnertalk
User avatar
Son of a gun-ner
TOTM Admin
 
Posts: 2839
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 8:49 pm
Location: Surrey UK

Postby c.rainford73 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:01 pm

I've never been able to vote via tappa talk I can only log in on my computer or on the website on your phone and then you'll see the poll on the top of the screen.
User avatar
c.rainford73
Major
 
Posts: 5517
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:34 pm
Location: Connecticut USA

Postby FredtheFrench » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:34 am

Very nice models for this TOTM. My choice has been really difficult to do.
User avatar
FredtheFrench
Corporal
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Rennes. France

Postby pitstain » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:53 pm

I am honored to have placed second behind Tom's amazing Centurion, Congrats Tom I could only hope to be able to scratch build anything nicer than dinner.
User avatar
pitstain
Lance Corporal
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:16 pm

Postby Son of a gun-ner » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:00 pm

pitstain wrote:I am honored to have placed second behind Tom's amazing Centurion, Congrats Tom I could only hope to be able to scratch build anything nicer than dinner.

You got those votes that gave you a convincing second place because your model was/is good enough to have won a TOTM :thumbup:
Therefore, if one was to just look at your vote count, your submitted model certainly attracted some appreciative attention, so, well done you sir :clap: :clap:

Oh, and for coming second, your entry for August automatically enters the Christmas Special for second place runners up :thumbup:
User avatar
Son of a gun-ner
TOTM Admin
 
Posts: 2839
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 8:49 pm
Location: Surrey UK

Postby pitstain » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:34 pm

Son of a gun-ner wrote:
pitstain wrote:I am honored to have placed second behind Tom's amazing Centurion, Congrats Tom I could only hope to be able to scratch build anything nicer than dinner.

You got those votes that gave you a convincing second place because your model was/is good enough to have won a TOTM :thumbup:
Therefore, if one was to just look at your vote count, your submitted model certainly attracted some appreciative attention, so, well done you sir :clap: :clap:

Oh, and for coming second, your entry for August automatically enters the Christmas Special for second place runners up :thumbup:


Thanks Gunner!

Woo you have a wild card, cool can't wait.

I'll post up some of my other tanks in upcoming months.
User avatar
pitstain
Lance Corporal
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:16 pm

Previous

Return to Tank of the Month

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests