Abrams turret floor mod so you can fix bustle rack in place

tankme
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: Abrams turret floor mod so you can fix bustle rack in pl

Post by tankme »

jarndice wrote: Is there a site where I can purchase a "Trumpeter Rack"? :thumbup:
It's a bit convoluted, but yes you can buy any parts you want to from the Trumpeter replacement parts department. I've answered this question so many times on Facebook an various post you would think I would have is saved on my computer... :haha:

So the process is: find out the Trumpeter kit number, find out the sprue letter/number you want to order, contact joanna@trumpeter-china.com with the information about what you want to order, she will send a Paypal address to make payment, and then wait weeks for the part to arrive.

In my case I wanted the extended bustle from Trumpeter so I specified the M1A2 kit 00927 sprue H. Sprue cost me $3 US with $10 shipping ($13 US total). I'm sure prices are higher now because that is 2019 pricing.

Just saved this post on my computer for the future. :crazy:
Derek
Too many project builds to list...
Maccrage
Corporal

Post by Maccrage »

tankme wrote:
jarndice wrote: Is there a site where I can purchase a "Trumpeter Rack"? :thumbup:
It's a bit convoluted, but yes you can buy any parts you want to from the Trumpeter replacement parts department. I've answered this question so many times on Facebook an various post you would think I would have is saved on my computer... :haha:

So the process is: find out the Trumpeter kit number, find out the sprue letter/number you want to order, contact joanna@trumpeter-china.com with the information about what you want to order, she will send a Paypal address to make payment, and then wait weeks for the part to arrive.

In my case I wanted the extended bustle from Trumpeter so I specified the M1A2 kit 00927 sprue H. Sprue cost me $3 US with $10 shipping ($13 US total). I'm sure prices are higher now because that is 2019 pricing.

Thanks. Now I know how to get more MG34 Panzerlauf from their Panzer IV kits for my German builds.
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

tankme wrote:

Thank you very much that is most helpful. :thumbup:
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Mr tank a lot
Lance Corporal

Post by Mr tank a lot »

Hi all!

Well that explains the skill sets Barry! always great to study your work, and I’m in to the recoil issue too. I got the whole kit on Amazon Uk for £100.00 the the bits I needed would have come to that with postage, but I got the whole lot, might try and see if the wheels fit, better detailed than the heng long.

Return to “Modern Builds”