2nd January...update.. Challenger 3 build ...

mcevoyi
2nd Lieutenant

Re: 2nd January...update.. Challenger 3 build ...

Post by mcevoyi »

BarryC wrote:Fantastic work! :clap:

It appears that you masked and sprayed the Non-Skid on the lower hull. Looks great! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Barry
I did indeed mask and spray.. did the masking on new years eve and sprayed new years day
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

I am still watching, Lt. McEvoy! I have been impressed by the non-skid work. I suppose you will paint over it all, even if it is rather good looking. :P
mcevoyi
2nd Lieutenant

Post by mcevoyi »

Herr Dr. Professor wrote:I am still watching, Lt. McEvoy! I have been impressed by the non-skid work. I suppose you will paint over it all, even if it is rather good looking. :P
Hello Prof !!!

Wisconsin !!! Next time I'm over there in wauwatosa .
I'll see if we can meet up for a good old chin wag !!,
I've family there and in normal times visit twice a year to do a decent model shop ( happy hobby and hobby town ) ..
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Iain
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

Zowie! I'd bet you can pronounce Wauwatosa and even Mukwanago! :crazy: You haven't been to Hiawatha Hobbies in Waukesha? Let me know by PM when you are next coming.

You will enjoy this: we call "Happy Hobby" (the one on 76th and Good Hope Road) "Sloppy Hobby." One fellow even called another modeler from the store on his cell phone, "Hey Don, I'm at Sloppy Hobby..." Geez, I nearly strangled him.

Then there is the one on Burleigh, run by a difficult person. As a 17-year-old, I set up a Happy Hobby for the parents of the current generation who run the two remaining shops. I know from experience why the second generation is, well, having a hard time.
mcevoyi
2nd Lieutenant

Post by mcevoyi »

Herr Dr. Professor wrote:Zowie! I'd bet you can pronounce Wauwatosa and even Mukwanago! :crazy: You haven't been to Hiawatha Hobbies in Waukesha? Let me know by PM when you are next coming.

You will enjoy this: we call "Happy Hobby" (the one on 76th and Good Hope Road) "Sloppy Hobby." One fellow even called another modeler from the store on his cell phone, "Hey Don, I'm at Sloppy Hobby..." Geez, I nearly strangled him.

Then there is the one on Burleigh, run by a difficult person. As a 17-year-old, I set up a Happy Hobby for the parents of the current generation who run the two remaining shops. I know from experience why the second generation is, well, having a hard time.
Hiya Prof

Absolutely Hiawatha ... had a lot of kits form them and a couple of tiegan rc tanks too .. and alot of my G scale rail stock ... love the shop and .. could spend hours in there... also becase im a bit ..sad ..
McDonald's across the car park ...... got to be done yiu know !!!

Return to “Modern Builds”