Henglong Abrams build

HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Re: Henglong Abrams build

Post by HERMAN BIX »

There ya go on that train again !!
Turret towards enemy !!
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
DasPanzer
Corporal

Post by DasPanzer »

;) lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My Tanks

Henglong Tiger 1 Early Production
Henglong King Tiger in progress
Henglong Jagdpanther almost complete
Henglong Panzer 4 fresh out of box
Henglong Sherman almost complete
Taigen Tiger 1 Late Production custom build with ELMOD hopefully.
Battle7
Recruit

Post by Battle7 »

Hello, where did you get your antennas and also your Duke system? This is my first Tank and paint. Thanks
Attachments
M1A2-Model#5.jpg
M1A2-Model#5.jpg (56.9 KiB) Viewed 1820 times
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Battle7 wrote:Hello, where did you get your antennas and also your Duke system? This is my first Tank and paint. Thanks
I got my aerials from http://www.rctank.de but as I recently discovered anyone in the UK buying from a German dealer has to spend at least £160 or they won't accept your order because they have to pay the tax anything over that sum lands you with the tax bill :thumbdown:
You should be ok in the USA just do remember to remind them that you are an American resident to escape paying VAT (Value Added Tax)
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Battle7
Recruit

Post by Battle7 »

jarndice wrote:
Battle7 wrote:Hello, where did you get your antennas and also your Duke system? This is my first Tank and paint. Thanks
I got my aerials from http://www.rctank.de but as I recently discovered anyone in the UK buying from a German dealer has to spend at least £160 or they won't accept your order because they have to pay the tax anything over that sum lands you with the tax bill :thumbdown:
You should be ok in the USA just do remember to remind them that you are an American resident to escape paying VAT (Value Added Tax)

Thank you!
Pershing63
Recruit

Post by Pershing63 »

Hi, how is the beacon light wired? Which is the correct socket on 7.0 board and remote function to turn on??
Meter rat
Staff Sergeant

Post by Meter rat »

Pershing63 wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:02 pm Hi, how is the beacon light wired? Which is the correct socket on 7.0 board and remote function to turn on??
I see no one has replied. This is maybe because you have not introduced yourself and you have gone into a build that he not been updated for some time. It is customary and polite to make your introduction to us, so we know more about you. For example what tanks you have, any other interests, your location, not your exact address you understand. This is so that we can help you more easily. This question about the beacon would be better asked in the Heng Long electronics section where you make receive more answers.
Pershing63
Recruit

Post by Pershing63 »

Thank you.

Return to “Modern Builds”