Heng Long T-90 repaint in Russian armor green

Marc780
Corporal

Re: Heng Long T-90 repaint in Russian armor green

Post by Marc780 »

nexusys wrote:Nicely done! i personally prefer T90 in Green. Planning to get mine in future, and this is exactly what i'm going to do! :thumbup:
I recommend the AK interactive kit, otherwise it is too difficult to do the shading, for me anyway. The first time I used acrylics was for this kit, now i want to use nothing else... there's no chance of putting on paint too think even if you want to do 20 coats
nexusys
Lance Corporal

Post by nexusys »

Marc780 wrote:
nexusys wrote:Nicely done! i personally prefer T90 in Green. Planning to get mine in future, and this is exactly what i'm going to do! :thumbup:
I recommend the AK interactive kit, otherwise it is too difficult to do the shading, for me anyway. The first time I used acrylics was for this kit, now i want to use nothing else... there's no chance of putting on paint too think even if you want to do 20 coats

Thanks Marc, problem is, i dont have airbrush to do it. Can only rely on Tamiya's spray can :problem:
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

Have you ever tried to airbrush? With some practice it's fun and very addicting
Tanks alot.... :wave:
Marc780
Corporal

Post by Marc780 »

nexusys wrote:
Marc780 wrote:

Thanks Marc, problem is, i dont have airbrush to do it. Can only rely on Tamiya's spray can :problem:
That's a shame, I hope you finally get around to getting one! The effects you can do are just impossible to achieve any other way... and all you need, besides the airbrush, is an inexpensive compressor that can generate 30 psi. long enough to do your painting session.
nexusys
Lance Corporal

Post by nexusys »

c.rainford73 wrote:Have you ever tried to airbrush? With some practice it's fun and very addictingImage
Well, i heard a lot about it. It just matter of time for me to invest one! :D
Marc780 wrote:
That's a shame, I hope you finally get around to getting one! The effects you can do are just impossible to achieve any other way... and all you need, besides the airbrush, is an inexpensive compressor that can generate 30 psi. long enough to do your painting session.
I know! Im missing one crucial tool in modelling! One day .. one day
Estnische
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Estnische »

Aldi is your friend. $100 will get you started next time it comes up in their cattle dog.
nexusys
Lance Corporal

Post by nexusys »

Estnische wrote:Aldi is your friend. $100 will get you started next time it comes up in their cattle dog.

oh my, Aldi have everything hey. haha. never thought they would sell this too! :haha:

Return to “Modern Builds”