M1A2 Video Build Log

Max-U52
Lieutenant

Re: M1A2 Video Build Log

Post by Max-U52 »

Hi guys, I finally got around to the armored glass, so here's a video (kinda long and boring if you have no need to make armored glass), as well as another video of the finished (almost. are they ever finished?) tank. I'm still working on the value gear stowage and then the only question left to answer will be ... should I put an IBU2 in it?

First, what I concocted for armored glass

phpBB [video]

and another of the finished glass

phpBB [video]

and a kind of over-all look at her

phpBB [video]

She's gettin' pretty close. A little more stowage and some flory wash and I might just have to sell it. @) @) @)

:wave: :wave: :wave:
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Re: M1A2 Video Build Log

Post by Max-U52 »

Quick preview of the value gear, but still lots to do to it. I want to give them a wash and try some dry brushing along the frayed edges. These are pretty well detailed pieces right out of the box.

In that last shot you can see my next video build log, the Torro King Tiger. Just applied the montex stencil/masks for the numbers but again, still lots to do.
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!

Return to “Modern Builds”