Static-to-RC Type 10...pictures added.!!!!

Ad Lav
Captain

Re: Static-to-RC Type 10...pictures added.!!!!

Post by Ad Lav »

Looks great. Video :)
brizo58
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by brizo58 »

Hi Jake,
Yep runs really well. The IBU2FO is great once you find your way around it. Will definitely buy more of them as and I need them. I'm building the Trumpeter T72B at the moment :/ not a bad kit BUT not that impressed with it ether. Will stick some pics up of it later. Brian...
Soeren

Post by Soeren »

What is wrong with the t-72?
brizo58

Post by brizo58 »

Hi Soeren,
Well as I said it is a nice kit! But it seams as if trumpeter has scaled up a 1/35th kit. There's no working suspension it's fixed it dose have all the mounting post for the electronic bits plus what look like the gearbox mounts. I've just spent two days cleaning up one side of the tracks. They all have to be opened up to make them lose. If you build them from the box you end up with a solid run of tracks with NO movement at all. I was expecting a far more refined model. It is the base T72B so no ERA so it looks quite bare to look at. Of course this is only my opinion about the kit.So there is a lot of scope to upgrade and add to make it better. Brian...
Raminator

Post by Raminator »

A little disappointing to hear about the T-72 kit, I had the Trumpeter T-34/76 and that had completely functional Christie suspension with shock absorbers and everything, It should be straightforward to marry it to the Heng Long T-90 rolling chassis, though.
tomhugill
Captain

Post by tomhugill »

Raminator wrote:A little disappointing to hear about the T-72 kit, I had the Trumpeter T-34/76 and that had completely functional Christie suspension with shock absorbers and everything, It should be straightforward to marry it to the Heng Long T-90 rolling chassis, though.
According to woz it's a straight swap

Return to “Modern Builds”