IBU2 full option board, trouble with firing and elevation

Discuss the IBU2 & IBU3 here.
Sam84
Recruit

IBU2 full option board, trouble with firing and elevation

Post by Sam84 »

Hello, I think I'm in the right place for this question.

What I am having trouble with is elevation and firing on my stug iii. The mfu board is the IBU2 board with full option with fs i6s controller, I've read the manual a number of times and changed the settings a number of times on the SD card, and have wired the motors up the way they should be according to the manual, but am still having trouble. It's the standard henglong airsoft unit and elevation unit, prob about 2 year old.

When you elevate the barrel and fire the airsoft for the pellets, the barrel keeps wanting to go up,( once it gets to full elevation the motor doesn't stop and tries to over ride the arm on motor)
When the barrel is depressed to the down position and you fire the airsoft the barrel will go in the up position even though it's meant to be in the down position for firing.

I think I've written this down ok, will try and get a video of it when it happens.

Any help on this would be much appreciated, and if anyone else has had the same problem, how did they fix this? Or any other options for it.

Thank you again for any help,

Sam
King tiger
Tiger 1
Panzer IV
Panther
Sherman
Stug iii G
Leopard
And still going

Return to “IBU2 / IBU3”