Taigen / Torro King Tiger IR and IBU2U

Discuss the IBU2 & IBU3 here.
Jofaur86
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: Taigen / Torro King Tiger IR and IBU2U

Post by Jofaur86 »

:D Do not understand your connection well? "blue wire on black inter) 8O etc but if it works, that's the main thing, bravo to you, have fun
Fblue
Recruit

Post by Fblue »

good evening to all,
I need your help, because I can not solve a problem, with an ibu2 ultimate and a t34 taigen metal ir that has the system ir at 360 degrees then l,last .. the problem that you have solved here, I have seen, and that I do not know where to put the blue cable on the ibu2 u, if someone kindly explains it well, because I am new to these things, I would be infinitely grateful. sorry for my English, if misspelled.
good evening to all.
Fblue
Recruit

Post by Fblue »

Good evening,
can you kindly explain to me maybe with a photo how you solved your problem :clap: of the blue cable to make ir work on the ibu2 ultimate? because I have the same problem that you had, I would be infinitely grateful.
Thank you very much.
tankme
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by tankme »

Posted the pic for you from the other forum so these guys will know what you are asking:

Derek
Too many project builds to list...
zippersnapper
Recruit

Post by zippersnapper »

MikeHamilton wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:00 am
Jofaur86 wrote:So, currently you must have this
C92950D7-A049-48BD-B634-89AA1AF1ECD9.jpeg
Fantastic. Got it sorted out.

Blue wire spliced to black lead on middle terminal on main power switch - switch to board lead.
Works a treat.
Thank you.
Would you be willing to share a few Pics of your Torro unit hooked up to your IBU2? I have the same issue and cant wrap my head aound it. I made the big mistake of completly disassembling the recoil unit but at least I took pictures, so I should be able to reassemble. Any help would be most appreciated.

Return to “IBU2 / IBU3”