ibu2 Inconsistent Firing

Discuss the IBU2 & IBU3 here.
Einsiedler
Recruit

ibu2 Inconsistent Firing

Post by Einsiedler »

Hey all - complete FNG here so I apologize asking what I suspect is an easy question - I have an ibu2 ultimate in a Taigen Tiger Mid and I cannot get consistent firing from the main (airsoft) gun - time to fire varies and as does the firing action. Thoughts?
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: ibu2 Inconsistent Firing

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Hello there.
It is customary for new members to make a posting within the "Introduce yourself" section before making other posts, particularly ones that request help.
An introduction has its advantages, sometimes it can go a long way to helping us understand your level of knowledge before advising you. Also knowing roughly where you are in the world can also benefit from being directed to places nearer to you that can help when we can't.
Plus a lot of the "old school" would consider it good manners and be more inclined to take notice ;)

Also moved this to a more appropriate section of the forum.
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
Raminator
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: ibu2 Inconsistent Firing

Post by Raminator »

It sounds like you need to increase the RecoilTimeDigital parameter in the IBU2.ini on your SD card. If the signal is too short, it will only wind the action up part way and may take several attempts to get the gun to cycle.

Return to “IBU2 / IBU3”