IBU 2 woes

Discuss the IBU2 & IBU3 here.
spongehoobtank82
Sergeant

Re: IBU 2 woes

Post by spongehoobtank82 »

Check nothing is shorting the bottom of the board? And you will see several square black chips on the bottom of the board, they are the mosfets, check to see if there melted or there is a hole in one, I had one blow and was causing board to short, hope that helps you get to bottom of it dude :thumbup:
Sponghoobtank82-panzerIII, panther V, tiger VI early and late and another early tiger,leopard 2a6, panzer IV F2,challenger 2
971wright
2nd Lieutenant

Post by 971wright »

Hi Contact Ian ,he may be able to get the board repaired ,but you will have to find out what caused it .

regards pete
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Model Builder 4 »

I'm not sure if the OP is still looking for a fix for this issue, the question was posted back in April of this year and they have not logged in since July :eh: :thumbup:

Cheers,Lee.
Me ? Addicted ? Never !! :crazy:
spongehoobtank82
Sergeant

Post by spongehoobtank82 »

Model Builder 4 wrote:I'm not sure if the OP is still looking for a fix for this issue, the question was posted back in April of this year and they have not logged in since July :eh: :thumbup:

Cheers,Lee.

Yeah that's was my bad I only saw it when I was glancing through some old posts, I did not check the date :D
Sponghoobtank82-panzerIII, panther V, tiger VI early and late and another early tiger,leopard 2a6, panzer IV F2,challenger 2
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Model Builder 4 »

Not to worry :D just thought I'd save everyone's time helping out on an old thread :thumbup:

Cheers, Lee.
Me ? Addicted ? Never !! :crazy:
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

I think it should be pointed out that because a thread has not been contributed too for some time that is not a reason to remove that thread nor if something happens in the interim that is relevant should it not be restarted.
I know you were not suggesting the thread be removed Lee,
I just thought it needed saying in case it was thought that a thread that was no longer being contributed to was without value when experience shows that is not the case.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:

Return to “IBU2 / IBU3”