IBU2 ultimate board HELP!!!

Discuss the IBU2 & IBU3 here.
LarryB
Recruit

IBU2 ultimate board HELP!!!

Post by LarryB »

Hello from E-city in NC,
I am really new to the 1/16 R/C tank hobby, and I am trying to get my first scratch built tank up and running. I ordered a IBU2 ultimate board from Ian over in England and installed it. I have gone thru the radio calibration steps where the board talks to you and has you move the sticks to their full travel for the respective inputs.
The only thing that works is the gun sound along with the machine gun sound, the motors don't run and my turret traverse motor will not run. I have all 4 channels hooked up and Ian has said he programmed the board for a DKLM gearbox which has a steering motor and a main forward/reverse motor. Ian made up all the cables for me and I am pretty sure that I have everything connected as the instruction book says.
I'll attach a photo for any body with a keen eye and hopefully you see something I screwed up!
Any help will be greatly appreciated as I am just about ready to put this thing on the static model shelf!
Larry B
LarryB
Recruit

Re: IBU2 ultimate board HELP!!!

Post by LarryB »

With some help I was able to figure out what I was doing wrong, problem solved:)

Return to “IBU2 / IBU3”