IBU2 help please

Discuss the IBU2 & IBU3 here.
essexbill
Private

IBU2 help please

Post by essexbill »

Hi.

Yesterday I tried to set up my IBU2 board, calibration went well , and then I couldnt figure out how to progress. I was tired so left it until today.

Start over, blue flashing light on board goes solid, remove the green jumper plug and then I get a message that says system fair check calibration eme file?

How do i do this ?

Thanks everyone.
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Re: IBU2 help please

Post by Model Builder 4 »

Hi Will,

have a look on YouTube, Ian ( tankbear ) who is a member on here and runs rctankelectronics has done a walk through video for setting the ibu2 up, hope this helps :thumbup:

Cheers, Lee.
Me ? Addicted ? Never !! :crazy:
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

essexbill wrote:Hi.

Yesterday I tried to set up my IBU2 board, calibration went well , and then I couldnt figure out how to progress. I was tired so left it until today.

Start over, blue flashing light on board goes solid, remove the green jumper plug and then I get a message that says system fair check calibration eme file?

How do i do this ?

Thanks everyone.
Just to clarify you remove the green jumper to only calibrate the board. So if calibration was completed the jumper should remain in place. The only time the board speaks to you to warn of low voltage if I'm correct or when you pull green jumper and calibration mode begins.

Is this green jumper plugged in after the calibration?
Tanks alot.... :wave:
essexbill
Private

Post by essexbill »

Hi.

Yesterday I did the calibration , but other than guns nothing else worked, so I thought I would be able to start again today with a fresh calibration , but sadly all I am getting is the system fail message about an eme file
midlife306
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by midlife306 »

I fall for the nothing but the guns work bit, try turning the engine on lol..
I think it may be bottom right with the left joystick
Cheers
Wayne

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

Bill did you go into the sd card provided and change any of the settings on the ini files? For instance I set my IBU2U boards so that engine start stop is channel 5. Did you alter the settings in any way?
essexbill
Private

Post by essexbill »

Model Builder 4 wrote:Hi Will,

have a look on YouTube, Ian ( tankbear ) who is a member on here and runs rctankelectronics has done a walk through video for setting the ibu2 up, hope this helps :thumbup:

Cheers, Lee.
Hi Lee.

I have watched the video that shows you how to do the calibration, which is fine but as for all the settings I cannot find any helpful videos.
essexbill
Private

Post by essexbill »

c.rainford73 wrote:Bill did you go into the sd card provided and change any of the settings on the ini files? For instance I set my IBU2U boards so that engine start stop is channel 5. Did you alter the settings in any way?
Not changed any settings yet when I load the page on my laptop there are loads of values, people have said anything you change can easily be changed back but there's a hell of a lot there.
Sadly I am old and and not very IT knowledgeable.
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

Ok so you have completed the calibration process and the green jumper is reinstalled correct?

And then you recieve the error message?

Want to make sure I understand you Bill
essexbill
Private

Post by essexbill »

c.rainford73 wrote:Ok so you have completed the calibration process and the green jumper is reinstalled correct?

And then you recieve the error message?

Want to make sure I understand you Bill
I have figured out the error message and no longer have that.

All i have is left stick sonds stick up main gun stick down machine gun, left and right a traverse sound plus a general clanking sound which is probably tracks. When Iuse the stick the blue light on the board flashes.

Right stick theblue light flashes but no sounds or movements.

Return to “IBU2 / IBU3”