SD card problem

Discuss the IBU2 & IBU3 here.
Tankdude
Recruit

SD card problem

Post by Tankdude »

I have two IBU2 base boards, one in my taigen tiger I and one in a Tamiya King Tiger, both work very well with great sounds.

I also have a Heng Long T 34, so I decided to remove the board from the tiger I and fit it into the T34, did a really neat install, I had already removed the battery box and made the upper hull removeable and secured with little powerful magnets.

Then I came to doing an SD card for the sounds, no problem again as it is a fairly simple process once you've done it a few times, so T 34 sounds drag and drop into new card, insert into the IBU, ( tiger I sound card removed and stored somewhere safe for future use ).

The new sound card didn't work, so I did it again and again, used another SD card, re formatted the card and tried everything, then I put the card into the king tiger and it played straight away T 34 sounds, put the card back into the T 34 and no sounds, put the tiger cards into the T34 and it will play tiger sounds.

Why would the card play in one board and not the other? What have I forgot to do to one of the boards or the SD card?
c.rainford73
Major

Re: SD card problem

Post by c.rainford73 »

I've had a very similar situation recently and set the board aside until I figured it out. As card would play in one IBU and not the other. Same card, sound in one IBU not the other one

Hopefully someone on the forum has a solution mate
Tanks alot.... :wave:

Return to “IBU2 / IBU3”