IBU3

Discuss the IBU2 & IBU3 here.
Tankbear
Lieutenant

Re: IBU3

Post by Tankbear »

I've not come across this issue and as away on holiday hard to test myself at moment.

What happens if you try using a different run sound?
www.mad-tanks.weebly.com
www.rctankelectronics.com
www.rc-truck.weebly.com
www.rc-boat.weebly.com
Big N00b
Recruit

Post by Big N00b »

Tankbear wrote:I've not come across this issue and as away on holiday hard to test myself at moment.

What happens if you try using a different run sound?
Same thing ( used 50cal) - no sound plays until stick is released and then the engine idle kicks in.

I scrubbed everything, unzipped the sounds, configured the board, but switched the stick assignments - same issue on sound.

Enjoy your vacation and we'll play when you get back - maybe my i10 will be back then also :D
Tankbear
Lieutenant

Post by Tankbear »

Maybe try flashing the firmware, it will erase everything so you need to go through setup again.

Hardware must be okay as working for other sounds, so maybe a glitch in the firmware when writing to ibu3 at manufacturing.
www.mad-tanks.weebly.com
www.rc-truck.weebly.com
www.rc-boat.weebly.com
Big N00b
Recruit

Post by Big N00b »

Tankbear wrote:Maybe try flashing the firmware, it will erase everything so you need to go through setup again.

Hardware must be okay as working for other sounds, so maybe a glitch in the firmware when writing to ibu3 at manufacturing.
Didn't change anything.

More playing - I noticed that I can have the turret rotation sound (engine running) but not the cannon elevation/depression sound - get cannon fire...same for engine off.

So both sticks seem to not do the double duty sound in the up/down scenario???
Tankbear
Lieutenant

Post by Tankbear »

Very odd. Could the radio have some mixing of channels going on and confusing the ibu3?
www.mad-tanks.weebly.com
www.rc-truck.weebly.com
www.rc-boat.weebly.com
Big N00b
Recruit

Post by Big N00b »

Tankbear wrote:Very odd. Could the radio have some mixing of channels going on and confusing the ibu3?
No, none set.
Big N00b
Recruit

Post by Big N00b »

Good news! New i10 TX is on the way and the old one is going back to the factory so they can trouble-shoot the rascal. :D
jasperharts
Recruit

Post by jasperharts »

Hi lads,ok new to the furums,so have patience .and new to the ibu3 i got mine last week,being newby i need help, how do you load the sound files to the sound board. when i use the configurtor{ cold start} try to load file, go to the files click on tiger 1 file, open it but nothing shows up ? ,do i have to put the file in a pacific place ? wat is the rutine ,can you help thanks
theibuman
Private

Post by theibuman »

Hello Peter,
Assuming you have downloaded and unzipped the audio files in a folder, I think you are looking for .wav files instead of .ibu
Clipboard01.jpg
Clipboard01.jpg (53.11 KiB) Viewed 5423 times
jasperharts
Recruit

Post by jasperharts »

Hi thanks for answering my problem, I can open the files ok by clicking but when iuse ths IBU 3 calibrator tfloo open he files
It shows a emty folder and can not access them,

Return to “IBU2 / IBU3”