IBU 2 Ultimate

Discuss the IBU2 & IBU3 here.
Docomar750
Private

IBU 2 Ultimate

Post by Docomar750 »

Hi All

After I bit of help trying to setting the board to get a more realistic driving of my challenger 2 tank not interested in zipping around to fight. I have tried everything and it is so erratic the inertia curves there is no guidance and going into the corners of the stick pots it turns then race's off its a nightmare to control seriously looking to swap it out if I can find any clark boards in stock?
MikeHamilton
Lance Corporal

Re: IBU 2 Ultimate

Post by MikeHamilton »

Maybe get in touch with the supplier.
I had problems with my IBU2U Full and contacted Ian at RC Tank Electronics, where I bought it from.
Sent the board back and got it back virtually by return of post fixed A config setting not set correctly.
‘Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes’ - Oscar Wilde
Docomar750
Private

Post by Docomar750 »

Hi

Thanks for the reply seem to have sorted the driving but now when front and rear lights are on cannon elevation does work (servo operated) and cannon fire don't work but when I turn lights off works fine board powered by 3s lipo 2.2amps
MikeHamilton
Lance Corporal

Post by MikeHamilton »

Docomar750 wrote:Hi

Thanks for the reply seem to have sorted the driving but now when front and rear lights are on cannon elevation does work (servo operated) and cannon fire don't work but when I turn lights off works fine board powered by 3s lipo 2.2amps
Sounds like you’ve made some progress. But as for the lights, that sounds like a configuration issue. It’ll probably worth getting in touch with the suppliers.
‘Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes’ - Oscar Wilde

Return to “IBU2 / IBU3”