Potential for new club in Suffolk

For discussion of new and existing clubs, organisation of meets and other similar topics. Please use this board for discussion, the Clubs around the world board is for listings only.
Cappy
Recruit

Potential for new club in Suffolk

Post by Cappy »

The opportunity to start up a new R/C Tank Club with it's own exclusive battle area in Suffolk (not far from Ipswich) has arisen. Both myself and Andy Taylor have viewed a likely outdoor spot where we can build a battle area that is fenced off from the public. It is located in a public leisure area with adequate parking, cafe and toilet facilities, and the only proviso is that full members buy a yearly parking ticket (£40) in order for us to use the area. We are looking for anyone who is interested is this start up opportunity to contact us so we can meet to discuss a way forward. It is currently quite overgrown but the warden has said it will be burned back for us to landscape how we want.
The Captain
971wright
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Potential for new club in Suffolk

Post by 971wright »

Hi Sounds like you guys have the making of another club , just need to get some guys together to make it work, you may need a gazebo if it based outside. hope you can get a few guys to attend so you can go forward together, Manchester started like this so did Bristol and Grantham, I wish you luck .

regards pete
Cappy
Recruit

Post by Cappy »

Yep that's why I posted this, hoping to get some interest in helping set it up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The Captain
tommlfoy
Recruit

Post by tommlfoy »

Where about a in Suffolk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cappy
Recruit

Post by Cappy »