Grantham Light Armoured Division Discussion

For discussion of new and existing clubs, organisation of meets and other similar topics. Please use this board for discussion, the Clubs around the world board is for listings only.
corebyspencer
Recruit

Re: Grantham Light Armoured Division Discussion

Post by corebyspencer »

Hi Denzil

I would be interested in joining in and know the Hall. I'm about 45 mins from Grantham and I'm going to retro fit the IR battle system. Sadly physical work is beyond me having a severe neck injury but the wife, my carer is up for most things. One question what are the halls people going to think of metal tracks tearing up their floor.

Gerald
RobW
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by RobW »

They'd probably take a dim view of us tearing up the floor. Luckily we have carpet! :)
hawkeye3guns
Corporal

Post by hawkeye3guns »

Hi all
Sorry missed the last meeting but was working away.
Hope everybody has a great Christmas and a Happy new year. Hopefully should be at the January 7th 2018 meet and catch up (on standby to fly out around that time again ) but if not have a great meet again.
The Club has a list of dates for next years meetings, plus we have been invited to attend 2 Events during the year,
1) The Lanc's , Tank's and military show May bank holiday weekend.
2) Whitstead at War weekend June 9th & 10th.
Could all members who want to attend please let me or merle know at the next meeting or by Febuary's meet latest, so that we can fill in the forms and let the organiser's know.
Thanks all and have a great Break.
Denzil and Merle
opp's you said get off the road

Return to “Club Discussion”