Bristol Armoured Division

For discussion of new and existing clubs, organisation of meets and other similar topics. Please use this board for discussion, the Clubs around the world board is for listings only.
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Re: Bristol Armoured Division

Post by silversurfer1947 »

Advance warning. I shall be away from 13 April to 2 May inclusive. I hope you will continue with a meeting in my absence. I am happy to deliver any of the scenery you may want to wherever. Just let me know.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
wibblywobbly
Major

Post by wibblywobbly »

It's no good delivering it to me, I don't have a square inch of space left in the car. 8O

One assumes that you are off on another jaunt to a far flung land?
Tiger 1 Late
Panther G
King Tiger
M36 B1
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Travelling through Belgium on a Great War River cruise, particularly visiting ANZAC battlefields and memorials.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

silversurfer1947 wrote:Travelling through Belgium on a Great War River cruise, particularly visiting ANZAC battlefields and memorials.
Great trip, its very humbling to know the cost to mankind in that area.
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
TKcommander
Corporal

Post by TKcommander »

The only dates I'm available to open the scout hut until the end of May are; 22nd of April or the 6th of May.

I suggest the next tank meet at Templecombe be the 6th May. This is however a bank holiday weekend.

Thoughts please??
TKcommander ~ Andy
"I'm a BAD LAD!"
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

We have a new location to try out. Next meet has been booked for Sunday, 6 May at the Corsham Scout Hut. 10 till 5. The address is
Corsham Scout Group
The Laggar
Corsham
SN13 0DE

You can find it on Google Maps by searching for Corsham Scout Hut.

I hope everyone can make it. The premises has a smoke alarm system, so best if you disable you smokers at least for the time being. And Rob, no smoke pellets. Cost to be advised ASAP.
Richard
wibblywobbly
Major

Post by wibblywobbly »

Great news!
And Rob, no smoke pellets.
I really don't know what you mean? :S
Tiger 1 Late
Panther G
King Tiger
M36 B1
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Cost for now should be no more than previously.
Richard
Mendip Wursel
Lance Corporal

Post by Mendip Wursel »

All good by me for new location but afraid I am in Corfu on the 6th May...
Kevin
Kevin
1/16 Scale - Tiger (Tamiya), King Tiger (TK60 board), another Tiger (TK22 board), Panzer 3 (TK22 board), Pershing M26 (Tamiya), Sherman (Tamiya), M35 Truck with Tank Transporter Trailer
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Mendip Wursel wrote:All good by me for new location but afraid I am in Corfu on the 6th May...
Kevin
And you are not making a special trip home to attend? ;D
Have a good holiday.
Richard

Return to “Club Discussion”