Bristol Armoured Division

For discussion of new and existing clubs, organisation of meets and other similar topics. Please use this board for discussion, the Clubs around the world board is for listings only.
Mendip Wursel
Lance Corporal

Re: Bristol Armoured Division

Post by Mendip Wursel »

Another of my tanks this time with a more aggressive looking dog on it .... but then its a King Tiger
Attachments
Dog Tank - Small.jpg
Last edited by Mendip Wursel on Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kevin
1/16 Scale - Tiger (Tamiya), King Tiger (TK60 board), another Tiger (TK22 board), Panzer 3 (TK22 board), Pershing M26 (Tamiya), Sherman (Tamiya), M35 Truck with Tank Transporter Trailer
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

That is a very nice looking KT. The welded add on armour looks fantastic
Tanks alot.... :wave:
Mendip Wursel
Lance Corporal

Post by Mendip Wursel »

c.rainford73 wrote:That is a very nice looking KT. The welded add on armour looks fantasticImage
Thanks ... just bits of painted stuck on plastic. I did something similar with the side armour panels on the Sherman below using old credit card plastic. Not quite so effective, but certainly cheap....
Attachments
Sherman New- S.jpg
Kevin
1/16 Scale - Tiger (Tamiya), King Tiger (TK60 board), another Tiger (TK22 board), Panzer 3 (TK22 board), Pershing M26 (Tamiya), Sherman (Tamiya), M35 Truck with Tank Transporter Trailer
wibblywobbly
Major

Post by wibblywobbly »

Nice work on the KT, they always look good when roughed up a bit. :thumbup:
Tiger 1 Late
Panther G
King Tiger
M36 B1
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Post by silversurfer1947 »

I have a few new things for the battlefield. One is a bit of an experiment, so it will be interesting to see whether it works and how well it survives. The second is my Pak 40 diorama and the third is something to go with Rob' ambulance, subject to the post delivering in time.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
wibblywobbly
Major

Post by wibblywobbly »

Sounds good to me, I decided to bin the well worn muddy lanes as they were disintegrating and not up to the level that we are now achieving. I'll work on some more scenery over the winter if I can.
Tiger 1 Late
Panther G
King Tiger
M36 B1
Wooly
Private

Post by Wooly »

I've been having a little go at bridge building too. With any luck it will put up with the inevitable abuse....

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hflqg1de24bst ... 7.jpg?dl=0
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Looks good. Coffee stirrers?
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
Wooly
Private

Post by Wooly »

Hundreds of lollipop sticks and a lot of patience...

Need to build something to mount it on now.
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

If it's of any use, I have some wood stain you can have.
Richard

Return to “Club Discussion”