AIRSOFT MP40

This board is for discussion of replica or original uniforms and equipment (such as rifles, mg's, airsoft).
eddiesolo
Lance Corporal

AIRSOFT MP40

Post by eddiesolo »

I got hold of a Airsoft MP40 for £20 so decided to see if I could make it look more realistic and not the two tone green and black it came in.

I tried to recreate the Bakelite grips and bodywork, it didn't come out too bad.

Si:)
jackalope
Lieutenant

Re: AIRSOFT MP40

Post by jackalope »

That looks real good! Just be careful going anywhere the police can see it as you may gain attention you don't want.
eddiesolo
Lance Corporal

Post by eddiesolo »

jackalope wrote:That looks real good! Just be careful going anywhere the police can see it as you may gain attention you don't want.
Thanks glad you lime it. It was done as a modelling exercise, it lives in the man cave hung up behind the tanks :D
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Very nice.
I had an MP38 in New Zealand-a real one. Looked very like that with the bakelite and aging patina.
Yours is very close.
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85

Return to “Uniforms / Equipment”