Weight

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
Dnepr1
Recruit

Weight

Post by Dnepr1 »

Hi!

Have any of you guys tried to weigh your tank to get a more "scalelike" motion? ??? Like putting pieces off lead inside. Maybe this is a crazy idea but it would be interesting to know.

/Dnepr1
blimp
Sergeant

Re: Weight

Post by blimp »

Ballasting a tank is nomal , don't go mental though , it can stress the chassis . Extra weight drains the battery as well .
to the bouncy room ! Yay !
Johnf
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Johnf »

Elmpd handles weight well. I have lots of metal upgrades including hull, wheels and tracks, weighs between 18-20 lbs. I have some weightd added also to help balance. Saxondog had a good idea in using wheel balancing weights that garages use. They have self adhesive backs so you can mount anywhere. If you have an rx18 a fan may help.
sparks
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by sparks »

There is a thread on the forum somewhere (search for weigh or weight) listing the weights of some of the members tanks. It doesn't take many metal upgrades (tracks etc) to get the weight up.
Hey man....I just ride 'em, I dunno what makes 'em work.
Woof woof woof !
Dnepr1
Recruit

Post by Dnepr1 »

OK!

I will searh here on the forum for it. Thanks for your answers. :thumbup:

Dnepr1

Return to “General Questions”