what paint for a type 10

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
rr82@mediacombb.net
Recruit

what paint for a type 10

Post by rr82@mediacombb.net »

looking to get some paint for a type 10. Instructions say Tamiya TS70 green and TS91 green. Which color would be the main color to get for the overall tank
thanks
jarndice
Colonel

Re: what paint for a type 10

Post by jarndice »

I would do some research on the type 10 because you may be sure that over the period of time it was in service a variety of different paint patterns and schemes would have been used,
I would start by going to Google and select the type 10 and go for "Images" where you will see all the different colours and patterns that it had while in service.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
tomhugill
Captain

Post by tomhugill »

rr82@mediacombb.net wrote:looking to get some paint for a type 10. Instructions say Tamiya TS70 green and TS91 green. Which color would be the main color to get for the overall tank
thanks
The instructions I've got show green (jgsdf) and brown. I'd use the green as a base but they're 50/50 in coverage so you could do either
rr82@mediacombb.net
Recruit

Post by rr82@mediacombb.net »

you say to use the green, but what green
Kaczor
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by Kaczor »

Tamiya XF-73 DARK GREEN / JGSDF

Return to “General Questions”