Tamiya type 10 gun elevation problems

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
Mykola Muntian
Recruit

Tamiya type 10 gun elevation problems

Post by Mykola Muntian »

When I assembled the tank for the first time, there were no problems with the gun elevation, calibrated it, and everything was according to the instructions, the second time when I partially disassembled the turret to cut a niche in the plastic pan and collected the stench, for some reason it stopped dropping implement, began to change the position of the lever and noticed that it generally decreased the angle of raising and lowering the implement, calibration does not help, when scrolling through the calibration at some point the implement moves in the opposite direction. I would really appreciate your help, I really don't understand what's going on.
Mykola Muntian
Recruit

Re: Tamiya type 10 gun elevation problems

Post by Mykola Muntian »

I calibrated it so that the gun would be horizontal again, but after turning on the stabilization mode, it again refused to lower, and the elevation angle remained the same small

Return to “General Questions”