Mato Sherman drive sprocket loose

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
elvis3006
Recruit

Mato Sherman drive sprocket loose

Post by elvis3006 »

The drive sprocket on my Mato M36B1 is loose and coming apart at the center. This causes the track to partially slip off the drive sprocket. How do I remove the drive sprocket on a Mato Sherman chassis, also how do I take the Mato Sherman track apart ? Thank you. Rob
Kaczor
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: Mato Sherman drive sprocket loose

Post by Kaczor »

You have to take out wheel hub using i.e very thin flat screwdriver. Inside is hex screw which tends to get loose (you can use Loctite there). Mato tracks pins are holding section of it by friction. Use spare pin and small hammer to take out pin from the track.
elvis3006
Recruit

Re: Mato Sherman drive sprocket loose

Post by elvis3006 »

Kaczor wrote:You have to take out wheel hub using i.e very thin flat screwdriver. Inside is hex screw which tends to get loose (you can use Loctite there). Mato tracks pins are holding section of it by friction. Use spare pin and small hammer to take out pin from the track.
Thank you Oddball !! Woof woof !

Return to “General Questions”