Tiger Dilemmas

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
Meter rat
Staff Sergeant

Tiger Dilemmas

Post by Meter rat »

My beautiful wife has been purchasing again, and bought me this.
Tamiya Tigher
Tamiya Tigher
She remembered that it looked like another model I had, and paid £15 for it from a car boot sale, and that it may be useful? Some parts are missing and there is a bit of damage. It does have motors and mechanisms in the turret, but no radio gear.
A while back for my birthday, she had also bought me the Hobby Boss model Tiger.
Part complete
Part complete
I also have some Heng Long radio gear.
Has anyone thought to combine these three? I can live without the gun recoil, or should I order the Tamiya radio gear and spare parts?
Your thoughts and wisdom would be most appreciated.
Regards Ian
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Tiger Dilemmas

Post by Model Builder 4 »

Sweet find MR, your wife must be applauded for taking an interest in your hobby and purchasing this for you :clap:
Anything is possible concerning which parts that you fit to the tank, take for instance a kit bought from 'Ludwigs' you're sent a parcel of laser cut styrene sheets and told to get on with it :haha: you can choose whatever hardware you wish or will fit appropriately, I'm sure with a bit of head scratching and ingenuity you can figure something out :thumbup:

Cheers,Lee.
Me ? Addicted ? Never !! :crazy:
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Re: Tiger Dilemmas

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

What a great find, Meter Rat! The Tigers ain't bad either. :haha:

Return to “General Questions”