Boun Tanks- another HL disguise?

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
43rdRecceReg
Major

Boun Tanks- another HL disguise?

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Leafing through tan-related stuff on Amazon UK, I came across several tanks listed under the 'BOUN' brand name. Some are 1:18 in size, another is an 'all metal' Pz 111, and around £800; yet another is clearly a Heng Long King Tiger.
Are these just part of an attempt to create fake 'diversity', as a marketing option, or is this another RC startup?
Boun RC tank
Boun RC tank
Boun Tiger 1
Boun Tiger 1
Click to ENLARGE the pics!.
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
General Jumbo01
Warrant Officer 1st Class
Location: I'm a Londoner that moved to Essex. Says it all really...:(

Re: Boun Tanks- another HL disguise?

Post by General Jumbo01 »

On Amazon there is a trend for the market place sellers to rebrand items as their own. This makes it very confusing and l've no idea why they do this. Amazon seem either unaware of the practice or simply don't care - probably both. eBay is safer. Our 'own sellers' safer still!

Sent from my ASUS_X00TDB using Tapatalk
Owner - Fuckleburgh Tank Collection
Kaczor
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: Boun Tanks- another HL disguise?

Post by Kaczor »

Description on the first photo clearly states that it's MATO and looking on details it is it:
http://www.rc-panzer-shop.de/RC-Tank-Pa ... -360-tower

Return to “General Questions”