Pershing Periscope Guards

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
Ad Lav
Captain

Re: Pershing Periscope Guards

Post by Ad Lav »

I’ve just spoken to Felix @ Axels - they are on order and due soon ;)
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

"Now Tom, Are you really going to build 5 Sherman? Hmmm?" Well if Capt. Hugill has five Shermans to command, he can take on one Tiger. (We saw it in the movie, right, so it has to be true). :lolno: And then, too, I will be eager to see each build documented here, for being a "Murrican," I like those Shermans. :clap: :haha:
B_Man
Corporal

Post by B_Man »

I'm a huge fan of Schumo parts and it would be great to see these and their other items more widely available again. From what I understand Axel's is the exclusive stockist now and they have extremely expensive shipping rates outside of Europe and seemly little interest in increasing their international market.
SCHWEREPANZER
Sergeant

Post by SCHWEREPANZER »

We can only hope our friend, Adam, is correct and that these highly sought after Schumo Kits parts become available soon. Thanks, Adam. The long arm of Covid has reached far and deep into all sectors of the world's economy which is, I'm assuming, at least one answer to the cottage industry parts availability problem.

And yes, Cpt. Hugill, we will look forward in great expectation as you build this platoon of Shermans you have promised us. :haha:
tomhugill
Captain

Post by tomhugill »

SCHWEREPANZER wrote:We can only hope our friend, Adam, is correct and that these highly sought after Schumo Kits parts become available soon. Thanks, Adam. The long arm of Covid has reached far and deep into all sectors of the world's economy which is, I'm assuming, at least one answer to the cottage industry parts availability problem.

And yes, Cpt. Hugill, we will look forward in great expectation as you build this platoon of Shermans you have promised us. :haha:
The speed I seem to be at currently it could be some time but I will certainly document the builds when I get round to them!ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
SCHWEREPANZER
Sergeant

Post by SCHWEREPANZER »

Have you quit your day-job, Tom? :D

Return to “General Questions”