Motorising a Trumpeter Panther G - Help please

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
General Jumbo01
Warrant Officer 1st Class
Location: I'm a Londoner that moved to Essex. Says it all really...:(

Re: Motorising a Trumpeter Panther G - Help please

Post by General Jumbo01 »

Kaczor wrote:
Take into account that in models you admire details up close only when it is on a shelf. The whole point of RC models is their mobility and durability. The converted plastic static model will not provide this.
I personally absolutely agree. However, as clarified in other threads, our reasons for doing RC tanks over static ones vary. Some want to battle. Some like to drive and use all the functions as realistically as possible, some want to see their static models come to life, looking and sounding real as well as looking great. For the last category, simply converting a detailed static kit will satisfy their demands. For the 2nd group a super detailed RC model with static kit parts is better, for the first... I wonder from battle videos if an RC buggy might be best! Unlike some more singularly focused RC hobbies, we're a fairly mixed bunch. :)

Sent from my ASUS_X00TDB using Tapatalk
Owner - Fuckleburgh Tank Collection

Return to “General Questions”