Toro Sherman bb to IR BATTLE

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
Jofaur86
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: Toro Sherman bb to IR BATTLE

Post by Jofaur86 »

:( sclui, no joke? I did not understand anything has the question ? please let me know (insistently) I do not understand (yet) your answers? I was just informing our friend, the difference in Battle systems, between Tamiya and Torro / Taigen or Heng Long. Wishing you a good day :wave:
Nasher13
Recruit

Post by Nasher13 »

https://www.rctank.de/Sherman-M4A3-75mm ... tem-Taigen
Does any one know if the above has recoil,I can’t find any information on this thanks Nash
sclui
Recruit

Post by sclui »

Nasher13 wrote:https://www.rctank.de/Sherman-M4A3-75mm ... tem-Taigen
Does any one know if the above has recoil,I can’t find any information on this thanks Nash

That's what it says "SHERMAN M4A3 - 75MM METAL TURRET WITH GUN RECOIL SYSTEM/IR + 360° TURRET SYSTEM, TAIGEN". Check with them to see if the IR receiver is part of it or separate.

Can't tell your location, if you're in the U.S., try taigen tank instead to save on shipping. And remember there's a 75 & 76.
Jofaur86
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by Jofaur86 »

:) n principle the metal turret, includes everything necessary (except the mushroom?) to replace the BB firing system, just replace the plastic turret with this one,
n principle the metal turret, includes everything necessary (except the mushroom?) to replace the BB firing system, just replace the plastic turret with this one,

Return to “General Questions”