Anyone near South Manchester could help me out?

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
NAB
Corporal

Re: Anyone near South Manchester could help me out?

Post by NAB »

It's nearer Manchester than I am now.
Im not anti north otherwise I wouldn't be moving up there.
And I was only enquiring if anyone could pick it up for me, not starting a north Vs south debate!

Sent from my KB2003 using Tapatalk
General Jumbo01
Warrant Officer 1st Class
Location: I'm a Londoner that moved to Essex. Says it all really...:(

Post by General Jumbo01 »

Full length of the M61! That about the same as Oxford Street then! :shifty:

We were just having some fun, god knows we need some right now, We've nothing against Manchester. It's a great place. I was considering it for a staycation next month. Laying on the beach with a proper northern pint in my hand. Hmmmmm!
Owner - Fuckleburgh Tank Collection
NAB
Corporal

Post by NAB »

General Jumbo01 wrote:Full length of the M61! That about the same as Oxford Street then! :shifty:

We were just having some fun, god knows we need some right now, We've nothing against Manchester. It's a great place. I was considering it for a staycation next month. Laying on the beach with a proper northern pint in my hand. Hmmmmm!
Yeah they are only 25(ish) miles apart which is a faster drive than getting through London which is why I said it's near to Manchester.

Also I think you might be hard pushed to find a beach in Manchester lol.
Maybe take a drive to the classic Blackpool for that!

Sent from my KB2003 using Tapatalk
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

tankme from Texas, U.S. (rather different from Manchester, but probably just as wild) says:

"Just a 1/2 ton crew cab and I keep it because it's paid off. [...] It actually got 25+ miles per gallon on the highway." My 1993 Toyota T-100 is paid off, and so is the license ("Collector's Plates, buy once and done). But I'm lucky to get 15 MPG and that with an under-powered six.

"Dubois, WY (NATIONAL MUSEUM OF MILITARY VEHICLES)." Lucky man! Photos are forthcoming?

"I actually prefer to drive my 2021 Mazda Miata." I would prefer the Miata, too, but a cheap Jeep Renegade is better suited to Wisconsin snow and steep woodland hills.

Oops...off topic.

Return to “General Questions”