IR unit compatibility

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
NAB
Corporal

Re: IR unit compatibility

Post by NAB »

General Jumbo01 wrote:Accuracy? Both types, one shot will kill every tank in the hall! You will need to use a small non reflective tube in front of the IR emitter led, dimensions need to comply with your club rules.

Sent from my ASUS_X00TDB using Tapatalk
Sorry I meant model accuracy

Sent from my KB2003 using Tapatalk
john1970
Corporal

Post by john1970 »

taigen and heng long tanks are basically the same it will depend on weather the taigen is the upgrade version metal hull and so on
tankme
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by tankme »

john1970 wrote:taigen and heng long tanks are basically the same it will depend on weather the taigen is the upgrade version metal hull and so on
Not sure I would make that statement. Most of the mechanical parts will not work between Heng Long and Torro/Taigen. Typically the roadwheels, sprockets, tracks, support rollers, and suspension arms are different between HL and Taigen/Torro. You really have to do the research before buying a Taigen/Torro part for a Heng Long and vis versa.
Derek
Too many project builds to list...
john1970
Corporal

Post by john1970 »

where i put tanks i meant to put tiger 1

Return to “General Questions”