I cant find turn on/off switch or st button in mine T90(7.0)

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
tankme
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: I cant find turn on/off switch or st button in mine T90(

Post by tankme »

If it is a "press" button, it is on the remote. There are only two switches on my T-72 which is the new version set up this way and it's setup just like the T90 as they share the same hull. The first switch (power switch) is on the back of the tank as shown earlier. The other switch is a safety switch for the BB unit (under loaders hatch). There are NO other switches on the tank itself. There is no switch in the battery compartment anymore for the new version. Binding should be the same as the 6.0 version. The "ST" switch they are referring to is the "start" switch which is the one you use to start the tank (with the picture of the lock on it) which they refer to as the activation switch. Don't ask me why they change the switch name from one sentence to the next, but that is what they did. So all you need to do is turn on the remote, hold the button with the "lock" symbol on it, turn on the switch at the back of the T-90, wait for the engine sound, and let go of the lock (start up) switch. At that point the binding is done. The tank should now startup when you hold the lock/startup button for two seconds. Step 2 above is telling you how to bind the tank in the first four sentences and then telling you how to start the tank in the last two.

New binding procedure for 6.0 and 7.0: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuo80jUScDk

This is the old way on the first T-90 type chassis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXNXsfcUaXE

7.0 thread here: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=31479
Derek
Too many project builds to list...
Jofaur86

Post by Jofaur86 »

I would say Lipo batteries, not charge the balancing plug. The point on the left end of the charger, must be an LED? does it light up at a time? power on, and end of charge shutdown? or always on? check with a 12-volt car lamp, and 2 soldered wires, see if it lights up by plugging in the Tam plug, be careful not to short circuit - otherwise danger of explosion :thumbdown: :O
Jofaur86

Post by Jofaur86 »

OK, so you absolutely have to know if the battery is charged, that's the first important thing, then did you follow the procedure below? Bind the transmitter and the turntable together? Or nothing either?
E6ABA8F4-6613-4E10-8FEE-0E88DCA228F7.png
Wild_Butter
Recruit

Post by Wild_Butter »

Jofaur86 wrote:OK, so you absolutely have to know if the battery is charged, that's the first important thing, then did you follow the procedure below? Bind the transmitter and the turntable together? Or nothing either?
E6ABA8F4-6613-4E10-8FEE-0E88DCA228F7.png
it must be battery problem I will check battery and try again
Jofaur86

Post by Jofaur86 »

So this video was the right one and corresponds to the instructions attached by our friend, just check the condition of the battery and bind it as indicated
Jofaur86

Post by Jofaur86 »

:) There are, at all good model suppliers, controllers (derisory price) of Lipo batteries, see on this Forum list of resellers, and for info, link Ali express
https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/10050026 ... a544a5b-26
Wild_Butter
Recruit

Post by Wild_Butter »

ITS ALIVE ! YES ! thanks for any help and support !
General Jumbo01
Location: I'm a Londoner that moved to Essex. Says it all really...:(

Post by General Jumbo01 »

And you got it alive by doing what???? It may help someone else.

Sent from my ASUS_X00TDB using Tapatalk
Owner - Fuckleburgh Tank Collection
NAB
Corporal

Post by NAB »

Also is there a T-90 sound in 7.0? I have the same tank and use the sound that has a 'booping' noise when the barrel elevates.

Sent from my KB2003 using Tapatalk
Wild_Butter
Recruit

Post by Wild_Butter »

General Jumbo01 wrote:And you got it alive by doing what???? It may help someone else.

Sent from my ASUS_X00TDB using Tapatalk
the cable in the battery has broken off
NAB wrote:Also is there a T-90 sound in 7.0? I have the same tank and use the sound that has a 'booping' noise when the barrel elevates.

Sent from my KB2003 using Tapatalk
yes I have sound of engine (difrent when its turning on/off and in motion or when is stationary) also sound of machine gun, cannon (firing and elevation)

Return to “General Questions”