Unique problem. (perhaps)

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
Alan booker
Recruit

Unique problem. (perhaps)

Post by Alan booker »

I picked up a used HL tiger for a bargain price because it has no transmitter but that's OK because I only want to build a display model.
However, I have spare transmitters laying around and wondered if there was a way of figuring out the wavelength of the RX board fitted to the tank.
It doesn't have a crystal I can swap out like most of my other R/C stuff, but if I knew the wavelength, I guess I could buy the appropriate TX crystal.
Any ideas?
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Re: Unique problem. (perhaps)

Post by HERMAN BIX »

G'day Mr Booker.
I will move this to general questions, but would ask you to go to the introductions section to give us a bit of an insight into your relationship with the hobby & a broad geographical idea of your location so we know where best to direct advice.
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85

Return to “General Questions”