Profiline kits?

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
Estnische
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: Profiline kits?

Post by Estnische »

I bought SiG33 parts from them over a year ago, and no new stock has appeared since then. I presume Profiline ist kaput?
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Estnische wrote:I bought SiG33 parts from them over a year ago, and no new stock has appeared since then. I presume Profiline ist kaput?
Profiline sold up some time back BUT the product line was bought out by someone whose name has escaped me and is planning or has actually started remarketing some of the original product range.
Someone on this Forum must surely know more ?
I suspect the pandemic has accounted for the paucity of product/information :thumbdown:
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
awoychosky123
Recruit

Post by awoychosky123 »

As far as I can tell as of now, only Asiatam.de sells Profiline kits, you may need to ask them if they stock the one you are after like I had to. It would be nice if someone did start selling the whole product range again.
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Model Builder 4 »

Profiline sold up some time back BUT the product line was bought out by someone whose name has escaped me and is planning or has actually started remarketing some of the original product range.
You are correct jarndice, I had a dealing with a chap going back at the end of last year who told me that he had bought all the profiline stuff, unfortunately like yourself his name has escaped me :wtf: Upon seeing this thread I thought I had the answer and went back through my emails to find the conversation but do you think I can find it :S hopefully as you say somebody out there will be more clued up than us pair :thumbup:

Cheers, Lee.
Me ? Addicted ? Never !! :crazy:
jhamm
Staff Sergeant

Post by jhamm »

..that's like Atlantis.
everyone knows that it existed
but no one can find it today.... :haha:
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Model Builder 4 »

UPDATE! The conversation I had was actually with a member on this very forum ( DOH ) the member is ' woods457' I'm not sure if he is producing these kits yet but here is part of the conversation about the profiline stuff :thumbup:

I recently acquiring the "Rights" to most of the former Profiline RC tank conversion line, the rights were in the form of .STL files to reproduce his kits on a 3D printer or CNC milling machine
Cheers, Lee.
Me ? Addicted ? Never !! :crazy:

Return to “General Questions”